We are so happy to announce that beginning next week (Tuesday August 4th), Indigo will be returning to in-studio classes! Here’s everything you need to know about our re-opening.
- Classes are capped at maximum 10 people, in order to maintain appropriate social distancing. You MUST register online prior to attending. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
- We will be running a reduced schedule in order to properly clean and sanitize between classes.
- The studio will be thoroughly disinfected between classes.
- If you were an existing annual paid membership holder, prior to COVID closure, you can continue to use your remaining annual membership until its expiry, in order to attend studio classes.
How to attend a class:
- Register online HERE prior to coming to class.
- Bring your own props (mat, blocks, yoga strap, blanket, bolster, etc) with you. Studio props will not be available for the foreseeable future, as they are very difficult to sanitize properly.
- When you arrive at the studio, please line up outside, along the wall, with consideration of physical distancing. Students will enter one at a time and find their mat before the next student is invited in.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class
- You will be required to wear a mask to enter the building. Please leave your mask on until you are on your mat and ready to begin class. You may remove your mask during class, as long as you remain on your mat. Once class is over, or if you leave your mat for any reason, you must replace your mask.
- Upon entry, you will be provided with hand sanitizer.
- Place your mat in one of the marked areas, in order to maintain social distance
- After the class is over, the teacher will instruct students how to exit one at a time.
- Please note, there is no water station available at this time. Please bring your own water. Washrooms will be available.
- If you have any questions for the teacher after class, please remain on your mat and the teacher will answer your questions using safe physical distancing
Finally, in order to keep each other safe:
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend classes
- If you have travelled in the past 14 days, please stay home until you have self-quarantined and are without any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative